23 November 2008

warm

Today was filled with shopping for yummy Thanksgiving foods, filling the pantry and chillin' out a bit.

While I was out I decided to buysome of these new fangled all natural logs. They say that they are cleaner burning, yadda-yadda-yadda... I really like being able to put a log on and sit down to take care of things sitting by a fire. I also like not having to clean out the fireplace every other day. :) I must say that this new log was very nice. I decided to share a photo of my lovely fire.

Hope all of you are enjoying life a bit today as well!

1 comment:

Isadora said...

:) Certainly understand why you do like them. It must be wonderful to sit by a crackling fire with something warm to drink. Been outside this afternoon and got chilled through - now I can't get the heat turned up high enough.