22 November 2008

Norman Update


Norman seems to be feeling pretty good. He is jovial and wants lots of cuddles. He likes being outside, but not walking much. I think the medicine the vet suggested is helping his quality of life quite a bit.

I did notice today that while walking Norman wasn't stumbling quite as much. I thought this was a good thing...until I noticed he wasn't always picking up his back feet completely. On many of his steps he was walking on the top of of his feet...poor guy. I also noticed his knees and hips are really being affected by the arthritis.

Thankfully, he is chipper and enjoying sitting by the fire, sniffing all around the yard and gnawing on his tasty bones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so comfy - can see the grey in his muzzle - he is becoming an "old man" :) ma