14 November 2008

Friday night...

It's Friday night.

I am looking forward to plopping down by the fire with a pillow, a book & a cuppa.
::sigh::

Perfection!


I have started my laundry. I have but a scant three loads this weekend. The dishes in the dishwasher shall be clean come morning so I can give the kitchen the once over whilst I make breakfast.

I have come to cherish the days that do not include my job. I love what I do for a living. It can be beyond frustrating at times, yet quite rewarding at others. I guess that is a good sign I still care :)

It's Friday night.
Once upon a time that meant dancing, hopping, lots of boisterous gatherings and very late nights.

It's Friday night.


...where did I leave that book lying about??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are very content to do what comes your way - nice point in life - enjoy :) ma

Anonymous said...

I really am not anonymous - I just don't quite get this blogging thing :) ma

Auntie Em said...

Time tends to do that to us. I can remember the same transformation with myself and I would not change it for anything. To curl up in my own home with a book or good movie, that is the GOOD life. I am so grateful for my LOVE OF READING. Reading is pure contentment for me.

ocm said...

ma & a.l.: ...life is a story... enjoy it!