Firstly, 'foliage' is sort of a funny word to me. It rolls off the tongue, yet sounds strangely complex. Ah, well...
I took this photo outside of my office on Friday. There was a break in the rain and the sun's rays were hitting the trees in a most beautiful way. I love how much variation there is in color...a bit of green remaining, some yellow, bronze and nearly copper. It's simply amazing!
Thanks God for such variety in everyday life!
I took this photo outside of my office on Friday. There was a break in the rain and the sun's rays were hitting the trees in a most beautiful way. I love how much variation there is in color...a bit of green remaining, some yellow, bronze and nearly copper. It's simply amazing!
Thanks God for such variety in everyday life!
1 comment:
And I've been wondering when the tree up the block will finally "ripen" to the point where I can take its picture ... and hope that it doesn't drop its leaves first!
Post a Comment