| Screwtape Letters |
Things have been super busy with work-lots to do in limited time. Still grateful to have work and I love my weekends!
I went to see Screwtape Letters at the Paramount and Johanna and Jessica went with. The play was a good rendering of the book. It got my brain moving and was convicting on a few different levels. Good stuff :)
| Enchilada Time |
We had a grand adventure day making mexican food, celebrating James birthday & rebuilding renaissance cities-overtaking each other in the land of Carcossone!!
![]() |
| New Snowshoeing Hat for the Birthday!! |
Good times! Why do my photos create so much white (grey-whatever!) space???
Isn't this hat AMAZING??? Oh yah!I can hardly wait to see the photos from it being worn in the snow. I know there has been some snowshoeing going on!! :)
| Snow!!! |
| Targets |
This is what it looked like as we walked up to where Josh and Nick have found to go shooting. It was brills! A couple of inches of snow scrunching under my boots---so lovely!!
It was fun setting up the targets with the snow!
| Our group |
There were only five of us and we had some good fun. It mostly snowed so it wasn't too wet and it was beautiful! There was fog out in the valleys and it didn't lift for quite some time--so pre-e-e-tty!!
After shooting, a few of us made a wee trek to the shooter's supply and then to Cabella's where we came upon this lovely moose just waiting to have his photo taken :)
I hope everyone else is enjoying the change of seasons. I don't think I will ever stop being amazed at how the buds pop out and the blooms peek up right on time-every year. WOW! I haven't sent out the new link to everyone, guess I should. Leave a comment if you'd like, let me know what's going on with you as spring gets going!

No comments:
Post a Comment