22 February 2009

Things I'm Grateful For #6

Being away last weekend, I didn't realise I missed a week of 'grateful' posting.

Ah well...there was much to be thankful for on my peninsula adventure. Between my friend and me, we took over 500 photos. I've been going through them when I've had some spare minutes through the week--sadly fewer free minutes than I'd like! Hopefully I'll have a few shots together to post later today

In the interim, I thought I'd post a scan of the collage I made to give my friend Maya from our trip to the Peninsula in January. I've been very blessed throughout my life with good friends. I continue to be blessed as I now have friends all over the world to keep in touch with and enjoy.

I know the quality is rather poor. The actual .pdf didn't load through Blogger...ah well.


I'm quite fond of traveling & adventuring on my own. Recently, my adventures have been with friends. Though a different experience, I've found that it is as much-if not more fun when traveling with someone of like mind and adventuring skill!

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend! The rain has returned here and I'm more than thrilled (of course). I think I've mentioned before that this does not mean the sun is nowhere to be found. It has been shining around the clouds for about an hour and a half...but the smell of wet ground and pine fills the air...another thing to be grateful for!

What are you grateful for today??


4 comments:

Beth Dolgner said...

I love the collage! Is there a significance to the houses pictured, or did you just think they were interesting looking?

Oh, and I'm grateful for my tiny little cat Velma, who is sleeping in my lap right now.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a super time - so glad you have such good friends and such wonderful places to share:) ma

Amy said...

I'm grateful for the snow melting...glad that didnt stay around!

ocm said...

beth: most of the buildings have been designated as some place in the Twilight book series by Stephanie Meyer. Eventually I'll get around to posting them in full

ma: it was a great time!

amy: I know everyone else loathes the snow... :)