25 January 2009

Things I'm Grateful For #3

Another busy week has passed. Tomorrow begins the last week of January, the end of the first month of 2009. Is it just me, or does time seem to just whirl by?

One thing I've really been trying to do in recent years (and I've failed) is to be on top of family birthdays. That said, all of you, my lovely family born between 30 December and now (you know who you are, or your wife/mother is telling you I wrote this): I apologise. I will try to be a little belated. I do love you all!

This week I didn't do much, other than work. I don't think I took any photographs until yesterday. I did, however, think this week about how wonderful it has been to be able to go to the movies recently. Going to see films is one of my favorite things to do. I love the theatres, the big screens and sound, the treats and the whole experience of going to the movies.

The reason it has been possible for me to attend more frequently of late is due to the fact I've received movie money on various occasions.

I love movie money!

Thanks to all who have thought to give such a wonderful treat. It has been thoroughly enjoyed!!




p.s. When I went last to the theatre the fellow who sold me my ticket saw my movie watcher total. He was shocked, and said in a rather questioning voice: 346 points!??! I smiled a bit sheepishly, but responded I've been a member for a long time. AMC is rather new up here. I have to say when they started to take over many of the theatres...I was THRILLED! Next to movie money, free stuff from MovieWatcher is the BEST!

1 comment:

Johan and Desiree said...

Watch a movie for me, toast an ice cold coke and fresh bag of popcorn my direction.