I guess I've really not been any more frequent in blogging. For some reason things have continued to be rather busy. Not really in a bad way, as can oft be said when I spend innumerable hours in traffic but rather, just pleasantly full.
This week there was no rain to speak of. We have had, however some incredible fog.

As you can see in this photo, even without the rain the sun didn't make much of an appearance. For this I am quite thankful :)
It should also be noted that this photo attests to traffic being on the lighter side at least a couple of days this week. Another thing to be grateful for.
I am currently without auto. It was being repaired on Friday and not yet finished. The fellow at the auto shop put things back in order so I would have the auto for transport this weekend. I made it home just fine...however this morning it would not start properly.
I am now trying to figure out how to return the auto to the repair shoppe. I do not currently have AAA since they have been hasty to refuse service these past winters. I am now thinking I should have renewed.
This week there was no rain to speak of. We have had, however some incredible fog.
As you can see in this photo, even without the rain the sun didn't make much of an appearance. For this I am quite thankful :)
It should also be noted that this photo attests to traffic being on the lighter side at least a couple of days this week. Another thing to be grateful for.
I am currently without auto. It was being repaired on Friday and not yet finished. The fellow at the auto shop put things back in order so I would have the auto for transport this weekend. I made it home just fine...however this morning it would not start properly.
I am now trying to figure out how to return the auto to the repair shoppe. I do not currently have AAA since they have been hasty to refuse service these past winters. I am now thinking I should have renewed.
3 comments:
Sorry that you don't have a vehicle - but it means you're blogging, I guess?
So: is it cheaper to forgo AAA than it is to hire a tow-truck? I think that it probably is, so you're ahead even if you have to hire one. :)
DM: I sure hope I'll be blogging more-auto or no :) Yes, it looks as if I will be renewing the AAA to assist in the employ of a tow truck...money I'd much rather spend on other things...
Hey, I am sorry it has been so long!! I am glad to hear things are going pretty well. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I miss you and I will talk to you soon.
Love you!!
Post a Comment