Since I've been home since Wedneday due to this wonderful winter storm, I've had a bit of time for puttering and doddling and doing things that wouldn't probably do otherwise.
I've been making candy, listening to Christmas music, allowing the trash to pile up in the kitchen walkway, reading, journaling, laundry (does it EVER end) and many other odds and ends...
One thing I decided to do was put together some new music. As my budget is spread ever thinner, it is quite unreasonable for me to consider purchasing music. So I decided to pull together a nice new Playlist!
I finished putting songs in last night (it's the longest list I've made) and am still listening through it for the first time. I like it. I hope you do to.
If you want to check it out you can listen from my blog (but no navigating away) or you can click 'pop out player' which opens in a new window. It used to actually "pop out". Silly Playlist.com. So, I guess it really doesn't matter...you'll have a window that music is coming out of.
It's a variety...no rap or speed metal, though--maybe next time (heh). Bers and Chrissy, I think you'll like much of it & Chris will see some of 'our' songs in there.
Anyway...there it is.
What are you listening to these days?
(Really, I mean it...I want to know. I love to check out different/new/new to me music. I don't have a radio in my auto so I end up taking suggestions from authors and various other outlets that I with through internetland.)
Tell me, tell me!
2 comments:
Well of course I can't figure this out - but will keep trying - hope you are getting dug out and that your packages arrie and you have a most wonderful Christmas :) ma
I am so glad you put the Robert Pattinson song from Twilight on there. I wanted to hear it, but wasn't willing to shell out the money for the entire Twilight soundtrack. What am I listening to... ah, a lot of Cruxshadows (sort of goth/dance...love it), the Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack, and a lot of instrumental stuff while I write (Midnight Syndicate, Star Wars/Harry Potter/Pirates/LOTR soundtracks).
Hope you had a great Christmas and happy new year!!
Post a Comment