I see a bit of Hungary there. Did someone make the embroidery for you or was it purchased? It is lovely indeed. :) Hope to see you in Hungary soon. Let me know if you are coming and need help with anything.
Isadora: Why yes...that is a bit of Hungary you have spied! It is purchased...and I adore it. It is oft in photos around this blog :) Thanks for the offer...I am hoping to return to HU next summer...I'll kep everyone posted! : )
6 comments:
Why do we always have to have words?
I love the pictures.
Did you grow the roses or were they a gift? Too bad there's not a prize . . . I bet I could guess!
Orma looks so glossy!
A.L.: no...no need to always have words!
Bers: glossy! oh yah, it's all that saturation and gaussen blur to that second layer!! Gotta love PSE!!
: )
Your big boy puppy is so cute! I love Norman already. He looks like a little bear.
I see a bit of Hungary there. Did someone make the embroidery for you or was it purchased? It is lovely indeed. :) Hope to see you in Hungary soon. Let me know if you are coming and need help with anything.
Isadora: Why yes...that is a bit of Hungary you have spied! It is purchased...and I adore it. It is oft in photos around this blog :) Thanks for the offer...I am hoping to return to HU next summer...I'll kep everyone posted!
: )
Post a Comment