27 July 2008

A quick hello...


I've been doing lots of things lately...posting, obviously, hasn't been one of them. Hopefully this week I'll make the time to post some photos with a few tid bits of what has been going on up my way :)

The above photo is from this weekend. Lauren and I found a cheap flight and she flew up for a long weekend. We've had lots of fun on a few little adventures...

This is us as we are boarding our Argosy Locks Cruise.

Excited much?

Hoping everyone is enjoying summer...check back soon for a real update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you have had company - I know you enjoy visitors - how was the lock tour - something to plan on our next venture up your way? Must save our bucks so we can go to Victoria again and stay over - going to Pagosa for soak & massage tomorrow - enjoy :) ma

Auntie Em said...

I have to agree with your Mom, I'm so glad that your having company. Summer is going well for everyone I do believe.

Continue to enjoy yours as much as you have.