Szia!!!!!
Hello to all from Hungary! Sorry the updates have been few...planning the lessons, hanging with the kids and chatting with the students, workers and others from the U.S. has been AMAZING!
Finally we have the weekend. Gabor was our tour guide to the wonderful town of Szentendre...we all chose to stroll about the town rather than go out to an open air museum that is there. Hopefully I'll make it back to see the museum--but it is HUGE and we didn't want to feel rushed.
I killed my camera charger...so I have no photos of Szentendre. I will download some tomorrow and post them soon. (probably a lot more on the google pages-two Hungary pages published as of this writing)
We also went to the Labrynth on Castle Hill, Budapest. That was a trip! The caverns were created from the thermal waters in the area and have been used for centuries for many things...including hiding out from invaders and bunkers during wars.
Anyway...I'm gonna let one of my team mates use lappy....I'll plan to post on google pages and maybe another entry?
: )
2 comments:
"Killed the camera charger" -- did you plug it into the wrong voltage? I've fried a few things by plugging them into malicious outlets abroad. :(
Something like that...it had to do with the coversion rate button and my thumb early one morning. I1m hoping all will be well in the end thanks to Costco ;)
:)
Post a Comment